Donations to Combined Arms are essential in helping us foster and perpetuate a long-standing culture of collaboration among veteran service organizations in the Greater Houston Area to accelerate the impact of veterans on our community.
- Combined Arms currently operates a regional referral system that enables veteran service providers to interact at an unprecedented level, helping hundreds of veterans every month, across a variety of services and programs.
- Combined Arms hosts the states only multi-organization transition center, providing free office space and meeting space for member organizations, thus enabling them to redirect administrative costs to their programs and services.
- Combined Arms is partnering with the Greater Houston Partnership and their City With No Limits campaign, which informs service members and their family members about the benefits of moving to Houston.
- Combined Arms is building new relationships with major Houston companies, coalitions, and foundations to create new awareness, investment, and knowledge about how veterans can make an impact in our communities.
CURRENT MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS
Your support will enable our organizations to collaborate and operate to better provide services, programs, and empowerment to our Houston veteran community.
Funds will go towards:
- Creating a Houston system and culture that empowers veterans to become more involved in their hometown.
- Improvements to Combined Arms Transition Center at 2929 McKinney Street where our member organizations collaborate to serve veterans and routine training sessions are held.
- Building the best technology to holistically assess and connect veterans to services they need.
- Running informational campaigns and public relations initiatives to promote Houston to transitioning service members as the best city in the nation for veterans.
Combined Arms is a 501(c)3 registered with the IRS and state of Texas. EIN 47-5648923.