COACHING FOR COLLABORATIVES AND ORGANIZATIONS
COMBINED ARMS INSTITUTE & UT IMVFW
Combined Arms Institute and the University of Texas Institute for Military Veteran Family Wellness have partnered up to provide One-on-one Coaching Opportunities for Collaboratives, Nonprofit Organizations, and Government Agencies on some exciting topics to improve service delivery, client experience, process improvement, and overall impact.Data Coaching for Collaboratives and Organizations
- What is Data?
- Why is it Important for Collaboratives and Organizations?
- One-on-one Coaching Opportunities
- How do Community Collaboratives and Organizations of differing size and scope utilize technology as a force multiplier?
- What best practices exist in determining the need for a platform?
- Understanding the value and impact of data for Collaboratives and Organizations
- Why should Collaboratives and Organizations track and collect data on the veterans you serve?
- What can you learn and achieve after collecting and analyzing this data?
- How is a needs assessment/landscape analysis designed?
- How is it deployed?
- How is it analyzed?
- What partners are needed to conduct the analysis?
- How should reports be structured and delivered?