TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF VETERANS & THEIR FAMILIES
We are connecting military, veterans, and their families to the network of support in the communities where they live. We are striving everyday to improve the transition process, elevate the veteran serving ecosystem, and accelerate the impact of veterans in their communities.
Combined Arms is looking for teammates to run fast and play hard. We are working every day to change the world.
ARE YOU READY TO RIIIS?
Resilience | Integrity | Innovation | Inclusivity | Service
At Combined Arms, we serve ALL veterans and military families throughout their life’s transitions. In order to do that well, we need a team that represents the community we serve. We are committed to creating and celebrating a diverse and inclusive workforce by including perspectives from all backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status and national origin. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. Combined Arms is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job.
PERKS OF THE TEAM
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work environment
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Generous holiday schedule (including a paid week off between winter holidays)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Professional development, leadership development and events/conferences
- 100% company-paid health benefits for employees and 50% for dependents
- Matching 401k contributions up to 3%
- In-office gym (for our Houston based team)