Updated December 9, 2021
The privacy policies of Combined Arms apply to information collected by this website
Information Collection and Use - We become the sole owner of the information collected and provided on the website. We may use this information to contact you about your account unless you specify otherwise. We may contact you to notify you of new products or services, and changes to the Terms and Conditions.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect your browser version, the IP address of the computer you use to visit the website, and the list of other websites visited by the same computer.
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from Combined Arms at any time by using the “unsubscribe” feature in our communication. You may see what information we have about you, change or correct any information about you, or request deletion of information about you.
To view or change the information we have about you, follow steps 1-4 in the “California Privacy Rights” section below.
To request permanent deletion of information about you follow these steps:
Step 1: Make an account or log in
Step 2: Click “Report an Issue”
Step 3: Enter a “Subject” and “Description”
Step 4: Select “Request to Delete my Data” under “Request Type”
Step 5: Click “Next”
Step 6: Upload File, or press “Finish” to complete the request
We will permanently delete all User’s data across all platforms within 10-business days of the request. Terminating your data from Combined Arms platforms will remove you from all future communication.
Use of Third Party
The security of identifiable information is important to us. But no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. We use commercially reasonable means to protect identifiable information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will notify all affected users in the event of a security breach, and provide instructions as needed.
Users and Participating Organizations must register before using our website. Registration information includes contact information, a username, and a password. Registration information also includes:
- user's name
- service or discharge status
- era of service
- date of birth
- marital status
- household size and income
We may recommend Participating Organizations to you based on the information you provide to Us. If you refuse to provide requested information, the quantity and quality of Our recommendations may be limited.
Purposes for which we will use your data
The ways we plan to use your personal information are as follows
- Services. We collect user feedback to improve our Services and our Site. Please note that for us to provide our Services, we will need to share your personal data with our Participating Organizations, as further described below.
- Usage. We also use your data, especially usage data and technical data, including the actions you take in your account (such as Site visits, page interaction information, and search history), to evaluate and improve our Site and our Services.
- Cookies and other technologies. We use technologies like cookies to provide, improve, protect, and promote our Site and our Services. Combined Arms currently does not respond to Do Not Track requests.
- Marketing. We also use your data to provide you with information about events, programs, or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, select the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any e-mail communication from us.
We may share certain information collected from Users and Participating Organizations. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone. We may share User information with Participating Organizations if it is necessary to fulfill the User’s request. We may share Participating Organization information with Users and other Participating Organizations. This may be necessary to fulfill User requests. We may share anonymized information to satisfy mandatory reporting. All Users in reports will be de-identified. We may also be required by court order to disclose collected information.
Protecting your data
We only process personal information where we have a legal basis for doing so. We review the personal information we hold on a regular basis to ensure it is being lawfully processed.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We have implemented measures and procedures that protect the security of your personal information. But, it is important to remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
If the company is acquired your personal information will become the property of the acquiring company. If that event is likely to occur, Users will be notified before the transfer of ownership. Users will have to option to:
- Securely dispose of, transmit, or download their health information
- Close their account
If the company goes bankrupt your personal information will be archived or deleted by the bankruptcy trustee in accordance with the legal, accounting, or reporting requirements of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Your California Privacy Rights
Accessing Account Information. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to [email@example.com] or edit it yourself with the following steps.
Step 1: Make an account or login
Step 2: Click on “My Profile”
Step 3: Click Edit to update your information
Step 4: Click “Save”
We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- A mandatory message will appear after an update the next time a User logs in informing them of the changes
- An updated document with the date of the most recent update on www.combinedarms.us/privacypolicy
- An updated document with the date of the most recent update on www.combinedarms.us/termsandconditions
- Bi-annual email to all users